Sabtu, 25 Januari 2014

Baekhyun and EXO Sehun Tell When Shared Bathroom

Baekhyun not like Sehun finished first bath together when they hold it in doing so nosy.

Several times EXO tell them often shower together to save time . Now Baekhyun and Sehun shared their experiences when filling the bath with SBS radio show .
" I and Sehun often a bath together , though I'm older but she always stands in front of the shower and did not want to go from there , " said Baekhyun . " I'm sure always that first entered the bathroom but left Sehun first so I had to clean up the soap on the floor . "
Although impressed with the act objected Baekhyun Sehun but apparently the maknae even need it . He said he did not like it if Sehun finished first bath in the bathroom and then leave it alone . Baekhyun also has a way to hold Sehun linger with her bath .
" Every time we showered together , Baekhyun always had a habit of this , " said Sehun . " After he took a shower and I 'm going out first so he always menyiramku with water or lather my body so I could not get out the shower . "
Hearing narrative that makes Baekhyun issued Sehun reason . " I do not like all of a sudden so alone so I menyabuninya so that we can complete unison , " said Baekhyun

1 komentar:

  1. lol its not a girl so some spelling there are wrong its should be he not she. but lol who cares its just a shower even me and my cousin we take the same bath three people at a time lol

    BalasHapus